Please observe the guidelines when filling in the National Education Savings Scheme (SSPN-i) Account Opening Application Form through the PTPTN website as follows:
1. The Account Opening Application Form must be printed on white 80 grams A4 paper.
2. The applicant must print the SSPN-i Account Opening Application Form from the PTPTN website. The duly completed form must be made in two (2) copies and sent with the original copy, deposit slips, supporting documents and a deposit (minimum RM20.00) at any appointed PTPTN agent counters throughout Malaysia.
3. The PTPTN agents are as follows:-
i. Bank Simpanan Nasiona l(BSN);
ii. CIMB BankBerhad;
iv. BankKerjasamaRakyat Malaysia (BKRM);
v. Bank IslamMalaysia Berhad(BIMB);and vi. Maybank.
4. Copies of supporting documents required for opening the account are as follows:-
i. Copy of applicant's MyKad / military card / police card;
ii. Copy of child's birth certificate / MyKid / MyKad; and
iii. Testimonial / Certificate of adoption (for parents who want to open an account for the adopted child under their legal custody).
5. Three (3) copies of the Account Opening Application Form and deposit slip received and processes by the PTPTN agent will be distributed for the following purposes:-
i. Original copy (printout) - for PTPTN
ii. Second copy – for PTPTN agent
iii. Third copy - for depositors
The Account Opening Application Form which has been processed will be sent together with supporting documents and copies of deposit slips to PTPTN. Depositors must ensure they keep a copy of the processed form for reference.
PTPTN does not appoint individuals as its agent for the purpose of collecting savings deposits other than the specified agents.
Permission to print SSPN-i documents through the PTPTN website is an alternative for the convenience of the public to facilitate matters pertaining to SSPN-i.
For further queries, please contact the PTPTN hotline at 03-2080 4455 or refer to the Online Assist.