The education financing will be approved if the applicant fullfills the conditions and specified requirement.
Second financing will only be considered if the application meets the following conditions:
- Meets the requirements and method of financing applications;
- Students who received education financing for prior studies but failed to complete their studies or received other forms of sponsorship may apply for a second financing upon full settlement of the previous financing;
- Students who received education financing and successfully completed their prior studies may apply for financing to continue their education to a higher level. Application for the same level of education will not be considered;
- Second financing is subject to availability of funds; and
- Financing period approved will be effective from the current semester. i.e. when the complete application received by PTPTN..
The financng offer is valid for only 90 days from the date of approval. The agreement documents need to be completed and returned to PTPTN within the validity period, otherwise the offer will be revoked.
The agreement document will be deemed completed only if it is affixed with a revenue stamp. Please ensure that two revenue stamps worth RM10 each are provided.
The offer will be revoked or withdrawn in the event of error/mistake in the offer or falsification of information.