What is the PTPTN education financing repayment method?
The repayment methods are as follows:
| || |
Official Portal (e-FES) through
Financial Processing Exchange (FPX)
Withdrawal from EPF Account II
* Conditions are as follows:
Withdrawal by member:
- For Degree and Diploma studies: education financing agreement executed on 2nd January 2001 onwards.
Withdrawal by parents recipient:
- For Degree studies: education financing agreement executed on April 2000 onwards.
- For Diploma studies: education financing agreement executed on 17th January 2006 onwards.
NOTIFICATION (For Payment over the Counter at Banks & Post Offices)
- Account No. of Recipient : Identity Card No. of Recipient
- Name of Recipient : PTPTN-PEMBIAYAAN (PTPTN Account No. is not required)
- No./ Contract / Reference : Reference No. of Offer Letter/ Funding Recipient Telephone No.
CHECKING OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (e-FES)
- Password : Identity Card No. of Funding Recipient
- Pin No. / Password : Recipient Financing No. (Please refer to the Financing No. in the Statement of Account)
- Service charge will be imposed for every payment made over the bank counter or online.
- Please retain the payment slip or print a payment receipt for selfkeeping.
- The PTPTN official receipt will only be issued if the payment is made directly to PTPTN.
- Payment by personal cheque is allowed.
* Bank draft / money order must be crossed and paid in the name of 'PERBADANAN TABUNG PENDIDIKAN TINGGI NASIONAL' . Please mail to the following address:
National Higher Education Fund Corporation
Lot G2, Ground Floor, Wisma Chase Perdana
Off Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
(attn: Unit Terimaan)
Question 2 :
I have made application for Ujrah conversion. Do I need to make repayment during the process of Ujrah conversion being offered?
Yes. Recipient needs to make ongoing repayment. Conventional repayment will be reconciled to Ujrah financing after offer of ‘Ujrah' be made.
Question 3 :
What is "Ujrah"?
"Ujrah" is Kos Upah that imposed on education financing as stated in the executed agreement. Kos Upah will be calculated 6 months after the study complete or the financing ends (whichever comes first). Kos Upah rate of 1% per annum above flat rate will be imposed for repayment period.
Question 4 :
What is the procedure for checking the balance of education financing?
The balance of education financing can be checked via e-FES.
Question 5 :
What is the procedure for online payment?
Please refer to the official portal of the relevant banks.
Question 6 :
What is the procedure for financing repayment through salary deduction?
- Name, Identity Card No. and address of recipient.
- Name, address and telephone number of employer.
Question 7 :
May I pay more than the sum of the original instalment?
Yes, you are allowed.
Question 8 :
May I pay less than the sum of the original instalment?
Yes. But it is not encouraged.
Question 9 :
Should I wait for the instruction letter of repayment from PTPTN before commencing my repayments?
Recipient do not have to wait for the instruction letter of repayment from PTPTN.
Question 10 :
May I pay the monthly instalment earlier, before 6 months from the original date of repayment?
Yes, you are allowed. Repayments made earlier than the original date of repayment will not incur upah. Instalment payments made in accordance with the repayment schedule are subject to upah.