Conditions for loan repayment by EPF withdrawal is as follows:
a. Withdrawal Application By Member - For degree and diploma, loan agreement is from January 2, 2001 and above.
b. Withdrawal Application By Parents borrower:
- For degree, loan agreement is from April 2000 and above.
- For diploma, loan agreement is from January 17, 2006 and above.
Note: Conditions are decided by EPF. Any enquiries - please contact EPF through 03 - 8732 6000.
EPF Withdrawal Application Method
- Debtors should submit an official letter to PTPTN (Att : Unit Lejar Pinjaman) stating the intention to repay loan via EPF withdrawal.
- Within the period of three (3) working days, PTPTN will produce a Loan Balance Confirmation Letter for debtors to submit to EPF accompanied by the EPF 9H (AHL) form.
- Debtors have to fill up the EPF 9H (AHL) form and submit it to EPF accompanied by PTPTN Loan Balance Confirmation Letter, a copy of PTPTN Agreement Document and supporting documents that has been stated by EPF.
- Further conditions, please do refer to EPF.